The “Yes California Campaign for Independence” is hosting a live debate of recall candidates Sunday June 6, in the recall election of California Gov. Gavin Newsom. The Yes California campaign is the group pushing for Calexit.
Look at who’s running to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom besides Caitlyn Jenner, Kevin Faulconer and John Cox:
Hilaire Fuji Shioura
James G. Hanink
Joel Ventresca (POSSIBLY*)
Doug Ose (Former Congress member)
The Yes California campaign, a Californian political action committee, has a Facebook page which is hosted by candidate Louis Marinelli, founder of the Calexit movement, a native New Yorker who also lived in Russia. According to KQED, its efforts have been supported by the Russian government. “If elected, Louis Marinelli will declare California an independent country,” a post on the Facebook page says. “Never before has there been a chance to vote for California Independence – until now. A vote for Marinelli is a vote for Calexit.”
Yes California promotes the Independence of the state of California from the United States. “It was founded in 2015 by Louis J. Marinelli, a New Yorker living in Russia, and its efforts have been supported by the Russian government,” the Los Angeles Times reported in 2015.
The Yes California campaign sent an email Friday announcing the June 6 debate: “We formally invite you to watch and ask questions -of the candidates at the next upcoming Debate.”
CLICK THIS ON JUNE 6 @1PM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIg3EmoBU5U
The Yes California campaign says it has hosted two debates already:
(Skip to minute 11:00 for start of debate)
With Nickolas Wildstar, Carla L Canada, Chauncey Killens, Louis Marinelli, Adam Papagan, Dan Kapelovitz, James G. Hanink
With Dakota K. Vaughn, Grover Coltharp
In their email, the Yes Campaign says:
FOR SUPPORTERS OF THE RECALL EFFORT – WE WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU
– We are the only group hosting Recall Debates
– More registered candidates have agreed to be part of this debate series than any other
– We have proven twice that we run a fair show
– (MOST IMPORTANT) These debates defeat the main counterpoint to the Recall effort – that only Trump loving Republicans back the Recall – we are hosting multiple Democrats and Green Party candidates and Social Progressives in addition to Mainstream Republicans.
(Proving the Main stream media is lying)
Marcus Ruiz Evans, President Yes California campaign, signed the email. The Calexit website reports there are 623,212 Signatures needed to qualify Calexit.
Ballotpedia shows 50 candidates have already declared candidacy for the recall election of Gov. Newsom.
- Gov. Newsom Still Agitating for Urban Water Restrictions While Ignoring 50% State’s Water Sent to the Pacific - May 23, 2022
- EXCLUSIVE: California Globe Interview With President Donald Trump, Part 4 - May 23, 2022
- California Businesses Launch Campaign Against Retail Theft and Property Crimes - May 20, 2022