There will be a huge ReOpenCalNow.com Policy Conference January 8-10th in Rancho Murieta, near Sacramento.
Sacramento County Supervisor Sue Frost teamed up with Orange County Supervisor Jeff Hewitt and Riverside County Supervisor Don Wagner to organize the event. However, the event has been censored by big tech: MailChimp, Facebook and Google.
According to the ReOpenCalNow.com website, speakers for the event include:
- Congressman Tom McClintock at the opening night reception
- Assemblymen James Gallagher and Kevin Kiley
- California State Treasurer Fiona Ma
- Dr. Joe Ladapo, U.C. Davis Medical Center
- Economist Justin Adams Ph.D.
- Lance Izumi, Pacific Research Institute
- Brad Dacus, Pacific Justice Foundation
- Dr. Larry Arnn, Hillsdale College
- John Kabatek, NFIB
- Jot Condie, California Restaurant Association
- Sheriff Scott Jones (Sacramento), Sheriff Chad Bianco (Riverside), Sheriff John D’Agostini (El Dorado)
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Stanford Medical
- Dr. George Fareed, M.D.
- faith leaders
“We do NOT have to destroy our economy to intelligently fight the pandemic,” the website says.
For more information about the rally and conference:
Visit the ReOpenCalNow website.
To buy a ticket click HERE
To sign the petition:
As one event organizer said, “Big tech doesn’t want people to know about the treatments and remedies available that would actually reduce crowded hospitals and increase ICU capacity.”
The event will be live streamed.
- Gov. Newsom Shocked California Looks Like ‘a Third World Country’ - January 21, 2022
- House Antitrust Bills Have California’s $5+ Billion Tech Industry Concerned - January 21, 2022
- Sacramento Mayor Steinberg Spending $23 Million on Another Homeless Hotel - January 20, 2022